Mission Statement for The Fourth Grade Teachers:
Our Fourth Grade Team Mission is to teach students how to solve any problem by developing and implementing strategies through the PDSA process to become lifelong learners.
Ways to prepare over the summer for fourth grade:
1. Read. Read daily, out loud to someone, and to yourself.
2. Go to the library. Public and/or Bridgeton (open on Wednesdays)
3. Put puzzles together or play trivia and board games.
4. Study the multiplication facts up to the 12s.
5. Practice cursive writing.
7. Help cook something. Read the recipe.
8. Visit a museum or historical site.
|Fourth Grade Teacher Web Pages
|Kim Butt's Webpage
|Chelsea Cadman's Webpage
|Debbie Boyd's Webpage
|Fourth Grade Supply List 2010 - 2011
1 black and white composition book (not spiral)
1 pack of colored pencils
1 pack of wide ruled notebook paper
50 #2 yellow pencils
2 orange folders with pockets and brads
pencil top erasers
6 single subject spiral notebooks
1 zippered pencil bag (no pencil boxes)
1 box of tissues
2 jumbo glue sticks
1 pair of scissors
DO NOT BRING: PENS OF ANY COLOR OR KIND, PENCIL SHARPENERS, LIQUID GLUE, MECHANICAL PENCILS, PENCIL BOXES, ASSIGNMENT PLANNERS, CLIPBOARDS OR ROLLING BOOKBAGS.
Optional Supplies (if you can help us out!)
- Clear contact paper
- Colored paper – 8 ½” x 11”
- 1 box of Zip-lock bags (snack size and gallon sizes are needed)
- Small cups, napkins, plates, spoons or forks
- Old magazines that can be cut up
- Clorox Wipes or Magic Erasers
- 3 subject three-ring binders
- glue sticks
- pencil bags