|Roadrunner Expectations for 2010-11
||Information for Parents
| • By the end of the 2010-11 school year, Math proficiency will be at 80%. We will meet or exceed growth with no gaps among sub-groups as measured by End-of-Grade tests.
• By the end of the 2010-11 school year, Reading proficiency will be at 80%. We will meet or exceed growth with no gaps among sub-groups as measured by End-of-Grade tests.
• By the end of the 2010-11 school year, fourth-grade students will be able to demonstrate effective writing in a variety of writing opportunities based on the North Carolina Writing Assessment guidelines for fourth grade.
• By the end of the 2010-11 school year, Roger Bell students will post a 70% success rate in Accelerated Math with no classroom in grades 2-5 below 65%.
• By the end of the 2010-11 school year, Roger Bell students will post an 80% success rate in Accelerated Reading with no classroom in grades K-5 below 75%.
• Roger Bell Elementary School will have a zero percent drop-out rate.
• Roger Bell Elementary School facilities will meet federal, state, and local safety standards.
• All areas on the Parent, Teacher, and Student satisfaction surveys will be rated at 85% or higher indicating that Roger Bell Elementary School provides a safe, inviting, and appropriate learning and working environment for its students and staff.
• Roger Bell Elementary School will continue to develop its technology plan to support student learning, promote professional development, and anticipate future needs and requirements for educational technology for both students and staff. Students in 2nd and 5th grades will score a minimum of 70% of higher on the state computer assessments.
|Parent information will be listed here.
I would like to recognize our first group of 5th Grade safety Patrols for 2010-11. They are: Tri'stin Everett, Alexander Everest, Victoria Baker, Aaliyah Jarman, and Paola Macias Sanchez.
I would like to congratulate the following students in grades 3-5 for making Honor Roll and Principal's List.
Principal's List (3rd Grade)
Honor Roll(3rd Grade)
Mariah Rose Bowker
Principal's List (4th Grade)
Honor Roll (4th Grade)
Principal's List (5th Grade)
Honor Roll (5th Grade)
These students are working very hard to help us provide for the safety of all of our RBE students.