|Renaissance Place Home Connect
||Follow this Link to Access Home Connect
Your child is using a computer software program called Renaissance Place at school. This is the program we use to take our Accelerated Reader tests. This program has a special feature called Home Connect. Home Connect is a fun, easy-to-use, easy-to-understand web-based interface that allows you to share in the educational experience by viewing progress in this program while outside the school.
You can view Home Connect from any computer with an Internet connection using these browsers:
• Internet Explorer® 6.02 or later
• Firefox® or later
• Safari™ 2.0.3 or later
Each student should know his/her user name and password. This is the same information they use when they take an AR test.
In Home Connect you can also:
• Click Email Setup to sign up to receive emails showing your student’s test results.
• Click Help to get answers to your questions about Home Connect.
• Access AR Book Finder
• Can also see data related to Math Facts in a Flash
• In addition, they can practice their Math Facts at home by selecting the "Start Practicing" link on the left.
Please contact your child’s teacher if you need help with this. All staff has email addresses which can also be found using our webpage. You may also stop by the Media Center (Library) for a demo.
We are excited that Craven County Schools is providing this valuable piece to give you an additional connection to school.
Angela L. Franks